SAUDI SOCIETY FOR GEOSCIENCES
The 12th INTERNATIONAL GEOLOGICAL CONFERENCE
FEBRUARY 4-7 2018 JEDDAH SAUDI ARABIA
The Saudi Geological Survey and the Saudi Society for Geosciences invite geoscientists and experts from Arab and foreign countries to participate in the 12th International Geoscience Conference that will be held from 04-07 February 2018 in Jeddah Saudi Arabia .
The main objective of the meeting is to advance knowledge and cooperation in Earth Sciences across the Arabian Region to facilitate research in emerging fields, to build strong links between academia ,industry and eco/geo/archeological tourism, and to foster long-term sustainable development of the Arab Region.
The conference will include oral and poster presentations, panel discussions and special lectures by invited keynote speakers. An exhibition featuring local and international companies and institutions provide opportunities to showcase latest development activities and products and to engage in future collaboration.
• Dr. Zuhair Nawab: Chairman:
• Hani Muhammed Zahran: Vice Chairman :
• Bander Ali Gahtani : Chairman of Technical Support and Exhibitions
• Muhammed Ahmed AlHarbi : Chairman of Committee on Public Relations and Information
• P.Martin Mai : Professor of Earth Science and Engineering,King Abdulla University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
• Abdullah M. Alamri: Professor of Earthquake Seismology,Director of Seismic Studies Centre
• Muhammed R. Muffti: Professor of Volcanology,Department of Mineral Resources and Rocks
• Volker C.Vahrenkamp : Professor of Geology, King Abdulla University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
• Stewart Greenhalgh: Professor of Geology;College of Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences;King Fahd University,Dhahran;Saudi Arabia
• Faisal ALqahtani :Associte professor of Petroleum Geology and Sedimentology;
King Abdulaziz University
• Najeb Rasul : Technical Advisor,Saudi Geological Survey
• Mian Habib: Technical Advisor,Saudi Geological Survey
• Salah El Hadidy : Technical Advisor,Saudi Geological Survey
SPECILA EDITION ON THE CONFERENCE PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED BY SPRINGER